Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Wondrous Weaves and Healing Spirit Dolls Collection (+ my vintage shop)

 
 It all started with a spontaneous trip to IKEA, to look at chairs for Ever's room. In the kid's section, they had a loom set up. This loom was standing there smiling, calling my name... 
 
"Oh, this will be sooo fun!" I thought it would be something I'd mostly do with Ever. 
 
After I got home and made the first piece, it swirled me into creative whirlwind. The next thing I knew, I was rummaging through all the precious fabrics I'd collected over many years running an online vintage shop. Little and big scraps wove their way in. Finally a place for these treasured scraps to land! 

 It feels sooo good to create without an end result in mind. . . 

to feel a force greater than myself as I let my hands and heart roam. 

This healing collection is available now: www.carissapaige.etsy.com

For those interested in my vintage shop, see below!


  
 With massive amounts of love, 

Carissa 

 

1 comment:

  1. What impact does weaving have on Carissa Paige's overall well-being and healing journey? Telkom University

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments, feedback, stories, inspiration, or anything else you share!