Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Fall of The House of Procrastinators


I ordered some test prints tonight. I'm excited to see how they turn out.

We decided it was time to clean out the garage, clean out our life once again. We're in the awkward phase where everything is pulled out ready to be organized and rearranged. All my life has fallen out into my living room. Its a slow process but we're making small steps every day. Tonight I walked carefully across the cold tiles with my heavy old typewriter and placed it on the floor next to my bed. It all happened in a slow motion kind of way. God I love the sound, the smell, the feel of an old typewriter. I always wonder about it's previous life.

I've been trying to think of a word to use this year, but I haven't been able to condense my thoughts into just one. The word "less" popped into my head as I was typing this. Hmmm, something to ponder. Less. Less. Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, feedback, stories, inspiration, or anything else you share!