Friday, December 11, 2009

Hostess Delight


Each year many charming little historic towns do home tours. This year i had the awesome opportunity to be a host in the library of one of the houses. My dear friend's mother-in-law owns this beautiful 3 story home built in the late 1800's. All the stories within its wall are quite evident when you step inside. Its warm, inviting, and full of so much l o v e. The original owner (circa 1894) was a lover of books and is solely responsible for starting the first library in this town. These historic homes are chock-full of history. Here are just a few of the many-many pictures I took there (these are all from the attic which was my favorite spot.)




Me, the girl who dreams of living in an old Victorian Home.


T H E E N D







2 comments:

  1. Carissa, you and me both--I feel like I lived in that era. I love these old houses and all the contents inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures. I want to go in the attic and look for treasures and just sip coffee in the parlor. Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments, feedback, stories, inspiration, or anything else you share!