Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Still searching





i'm riding the carousel of life.

I've been dealing with this feeling, its hard to describe. I visualize it as this cracking open where parts of yourself are revealed, but it comes with these awkward growing pains. The only thing that seems to soothe the process is - the act of just letting it happen. Not trying to resist. Feeling the growing pains of life and living through it anyway.

That's where I'm at. This year has been a whole big birth-giving-process for me. Now the problem is I'm having so much trouble parting with the art I've created. I know I must set them free to soar, but damn if I'm not afraid of letting go too soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments, feedback, stories, inspiration, or anything else you share!